728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Thursday, April 2, 2015

''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama

Empress is definitely know for her beautiful way-over-the-top nails done by just one woman [I like em tho]. She thrills her instagram fans with her new discovered nails and is really good at it.. The actress who is always praised by her fans to be simple and classy speaks about the wonders her nails have done to her..She says;
''My nail is now my signature, infact men get attracted to me cos of my nails. Some men just stop me and admire my nails even before they realize that I am an actress, the nails are doing wonders and I do not intend to stop. I am not dating now but even if I am, he has to love me for me. I know my boyfriend/husband will love them too'' ...

Really nice..Good to know it is working for you..Keep Rocking Them

The sultry actress also shared some of her new photos..Check on it; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/men-get-attracted-to-me-because-of-my.html
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown