728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Wednesday, April 1, 2015

#babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots)

Couldn't help but share this grin grin I swear all Nigerians na comedian oo grin grin



Truth be told social media helped buhari win this election. Jonathan neglected us even called us noisemakers and nuisance.

Gone are the days when rely on NTA and radio Nigeria for their biased report on government

Sai Buhari

#WearewatchingyouBaba
#PVCDon'tExpire




#babanowyouarethere# I almost fought for you...
And I also wrote this for you and I got so many likes..Please I am not against any body or individual. But I love my country and I am a person of truth...not because you are able to eat rice morning and eat eba and soup in the evening,and because you have a car dat you repair everyday or because you can on generator from 7 to 12am...and you open your mouth and say yes the government is working...my brethren you can eat 3square meal containing protein vitamins carbohydrate and other food nutrients,my brother you can have light for 24hrs without
interuption oh,my brother that your car with good roads your car can stay without any repairs..oh...my brother I say it is possible..our people are suffering..i knw it is all man for himself..but the truth is that some of us are really suffering...we need a good leader a good leader is what we need if we don't come together we can't achieve this good and corrupt free Nigeria we all crave for let us stop fighting ourselves and tell ourselves the truth...if we can all come together with one voice I don't see how they are going to defeat us...the vioce of the people is the voice of God..we cannot make another mistake I beg una even if you don't like urself atlist pity your next neigbor wey neva chop abeg...Amen Ishi Allah.

Quite hilarious. #Babanowthatyouarethere make sure that we don't regret voting you in. Gaskya.


  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown